Delhi Snow World, located in Noida, is a thriving and unique tourist attraction. In this write-up, we will explore the Entry Fee Delhi Snow World Noida Ticket Price And Timing. Team NRI will provide you with all the important information to plan your visit to Snow World Noida.
Delhi Snow World is located indoors and is a snow amusement park. Imagine experiencing the thrill of winter amidst North India! The recreation area here has several snow-related attractions. It is thus an enjoyable place for friends, families, and seasoned enthusiasts.
Snow World is one of the best snow parks near Delhi. And why do we say that? It offers a memorable skiing experience to tourists. Ski India is also known as Snow World Noida. It is situated at DLF Mall of India in Delhi NCR region.
In Snow World Noida you can indulge in skating. Some professional trainers here help you make the most of your exciting trip. Spread over an area of 1.5 Acres of land, Snow World Noida, really makes you spellbound!
Snow World has many selfie points. The one that specifically stands out is the artificial igloo. Here you can click loads of pictures with your besties and family. It also includes a food point where you can enjoy a hot cup of chocolate or coffee or some piping hot delectable snacks.
One interesting fact about Snow World Noida is that you have to rent clothes to enter the enticing atmosphere of Snow World as the temperature inside is -10 degrees Celsius. The maximum time you are allowed in the snow park is 1 hour.
Overview of Snow World Noida Ticket Price
- Snow World Noida Address: L05 & L06, DLF Mall of India, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India|
- Snow World Noida Contact Number: Mobile: +91 9930 644 001
- Email: email@example.com or delhi@snowworldIndia.com
- Snow World Noida Official Website: The Website of Snow World in Noida is https://www.snowworldnoida.com
- Famous as: Snow theme park, Ice Games, Fun n Activities, Indoor Snow Park
- Formerly Called: Snow World Amusement Park.
- Origin: Snow World Noida is a part of the renowned Snow World brand that originated in Hyderabad, India.
- Area: The snow theme park covers an area of approximately 15,000 square feet.
Facilities At Snow World Noida:
- First Aid
- Locker Facility
Activities At Snow World Noida:
Snow World Noida offers a range of features and attractions, including:
- Winter Gear Rental
- Snow Slides
- Snow Play Area
- Snow Dance Floor
- Snow Cafe
- Restrooms and Changing Rooms
- Locker Facilities
- Ice Sculptures
- First Aid Services
- Snow World Timings Slots: 11:00 AM | 12:15 PM | 02:15 PM | 04:15 PM | 06:15 PM | 08:15 PM
- Snow World Noida Timing: Open all 7 days of the week from 11 AM to 10 PM. The last slot is at 8 PM
- Snow World Noida Ticket Price: Regular – Rs 1,000 (Includes all the activities, attractions including Outfits), Session Timing: 1 Hour
- Best time to visit: The best months to visit Snow World are May, June, July, August, and September.
Things To Carry for Snow World Noida:
- Pair of socks
- Water bottle
- Warm jackets and thermals
- Photography: Photography is allowed inside Snow World Noida.
- Nearest Metro Station: The nearest metro station to Snow World Noida is Noida Sector 18 Metro Station.
- Parking Facility at Snow World Noida: Snow World Noida provides parking facilities for visitors.
Snow World Noida Ticket Price
- Regular Ticket Price – 1000 Per Person
- Timing: 90 Minute Slots
It includes all the activities like Ice Skating, SnowFall/Dance, Ski Boarding, and Ice Sliding. You can also enjoy different types of Sledding. Other attractions include Snow Tunnel, Scenic Mountain, Wooden Hut, Roman Culture wall, Igloos & many more. Your tickets also include winter clothes like jackets, gloves and snow boots).
Snow World Noida Ticket Booking
To book tickets for Noida Snow World, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Noida Snow World or any other trusted ticketing platform.
- Click On the Book Now Button
- Select the date and time of your visit.
- Enter the required details and complete the payment process.
- Thereafter, you will receive a confirmation email or e-ticket.
Snow World Provides You with Group Booking Packages for Birthdays, Schools and Corporate Events.
Snow World Noida Timings
Snow World Noida Open all 7 days of the week from 11 AM to 10 PM.
Snow World Noida Activities
There are several activities to enjoy at Snow World Noida. Some of them are listed below.
- Natural Snow Fall: Fancy enchanting snowflakes falling from the sky surrounding you! At Snow World, this can become a reality as you experience astonishingly natural snowfall.
- Ice Slides: These are twists and turns of 100 feet with the speeding rubber tube. It is one of the major attractions here. This gives you a sensation of sliding through the slopes of a snow-covered mountain surrounded by forests.
- Snow Play Area: A marked area where visitors can play with snow, create imaginary snowmen, and indulge in snowball fights.
- Ice Skating: The blades beneath your feet make you travel all over the rink. It can be done for exercise or fun.
- Snowboarding: It is an adventurous activity, the most common winter Olympic game. Although it is a professional activity, it has been introduced in Snow World. It is a mix of skiing and boarding. The ski poles are used to maintain balance and the right posture. We are sure this is something new and a must-try for all!
- Snow Sledging: It’s a cart that you can ride on the snow. The first ride down a slope on a sled is the most difficult. This is because it determines the path of the sled further down the slope. The added twists and turns make it more exciting.
- Ice Sculptures: All around the Snow World, you can experience well-designed ice sculptures that showcase ice art.
- Snow Dance Floor: Here you can groove to your favourite music along with friends and family.
- Snow Café: A warm little place where you can enjoy hot beverages and snacks in the snow-covered surroundings.
Visitors Guidelines for Snow World Noida
- Children below 10 years of age and senior citizens need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- You are allowed a total duration of 1 Hour only (Snow Room: 45 mins & Reception: 15 mins)
- Women over 3 months pregnant, kids under 5 years of age, and anybody that has had a significant medical procedure/surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back/neck pain, is not allowed.
- The trainer has the authority to dismiss any person considered unsuitable.
- Visitors are not permitted to carry any sharp articles, lighters, luggage bags, alcohol, blades, knives, and so on.
- Visitors are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot to collect the ticket.
- Tickets once purchased will not be RETURNED /CANCELLED/ REFUNDED.
- Listen to your trainer when it comes to the rules given before and after the activity.
- Do not consume heavy food or cocktails before and after the activity.
- Socks are mandatory as snow is slippery. You can choose to get it by yourself or purchase it from a counter available inside the Snow World reception.
- You are advised not to enter inside the snow chamber in case of:
- Feeling sick
- Medical problems related to heart, cold, or allergy
- Suffering from any condition that could be aggravated by this experience. The management won’t be liable for any injuries caused in these aspects.
- Snow World Management or its Employees will not be responsible for loss, theft, or any damage of any of your valuables.
- First Aid Service is available in Snow World on request or emergency.
How To Reach Snow World Noida
By Metro: The most convenient way to reach Snow World Noida is to get to the nearest metro station, Noida Sector 18 (Blue Line). From the metro station, you can take an auto-rickshaw or a short walk to reach Snow World Noida.
By Car: If you prefer to drive to Snow World Noida, you can easily reach there by following these directions:
From Delhi: Take the DND Flyway or the Kalindi Kunj Road and head towards Noida. Continue on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and take the exit for Noida Sector 18. You will reach the parking area near Snow World Noida.
From other parts of NCR:
You may reach Noida and then follow the directions given above.
By Bus: Noida has a well-connected bus network that links it to Delhi and neighbouring areas. You can check for public or private buses that ply to Noida Sector 18 or nearby locations. Once you reach the bus stop, you can either walk or hire an auto to reach Snow World Noida.
By Cab: Popular cab services operate in Noida. It is convenient to book a cab or taxi to reach Snow World Noida.
Interesting Facts About Snow World
- Experience the thrill of natural snowfall in the World’s 1st indoor Snow Park in Noida.
- Enjoy sub-zero temperatures as low as – 10°C.
- Snow World uses advanced tech to create and maintain a snowy experience. There are state-of-the-art advanced snowmaking machines to ensure an enjoyable icy experience all around the year.
- The snow at Snow World is made using purified water and eco-friendly techniques. This makes it safe for visitors of all ages.
- Snow World maintains a controlled temperature inside the park to keep the snow from melting. So, immerse yourself in the snowy atmosphere in various activities without worrying about the snow melting!
- Snow World offers an array of activities for visitors. There are snow slides and snowball fights to snowboarding and skiing simulations. There are so many exciting adventures to engage in here!
- At Snow World, talented people have created mesmerizing ice sculptures that add to the charm of the place. These beautiful works of art have different themes and are a delight for all.
- Snow World offers great ideas for photography enthusiasts to capture stunning moments in the snow. The scenic surroundings with the unique backdrop of snowfall, create some memorable moments.
- Snow World has special events and performances to attract visitors. There is live music and dance shows including snow-themed festivals. So, there is never a dull moment at Snow World!
- Snow World is known for natural snowfall but also offers simulated snowfall to enjoy regularly. This makes visitors feel as if they are truly amidst a snowfall.
- Snow World provides an icy cold experience regardless of the season. Visitors can enjoy the snow even in regions where it never snows naturally.
Places To Visit Near Snow World Noida
There are several places to visit near Snow World Noida. Some of them are listed below with details.
- Great India Place Mall in Noida, is a popular destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. After an exciting day at Snow World, visitors can explore the mall and enjoy a variety of savory foods.
- Lotus Temple Delhi is a very popular tourist destination attracting people from all over the world. It is one of the Seven Major Bahai Temples in the world. Located in the eastern part of Nehru Place, Bahai Temple Delhi was built in 1986 and has been mesmerizing visitors.
- Situated adjacent to Snow World Noida, Worlds of Wonder is a popular amusement park. It offers exciting rides and water slides. You can spend a fun-filled day enjoying the attractions.
- DLF Mall of India is one of India’s biggest shopping centres in Noida. Different zones offer shopping, food, and entertainment.
- Akshardham Temple is a short drive from Noida and is a magnificent architectural marvel. There are intricately carved sculptures and cultural exhibits. One can also witness the musical fountain show in the evening.
- Botanical Garden in Noida, has a diverse collection of plants and themed gardens. It’s a serene retreat for those looking to reconnect with nature after the thrilling experience at Snow World.
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary offers a tranquil escape for nature enthusiasts. Located on the banks of the Yamuna River, this sanctuary is home to migratory birds.
- Noida Golf Course is a well-maintained 18-hole golf course where you can spend a relaxing day practicing and enjoying the wonderful surroundings.
- Gardens Galleria Mall, Noida, is a premier shopping destination. It offers a delightful experience for visitors of all ages with its retail stores, entertainment, and dining options.
Snow World Noida is an interesting getaway for children and elders alike. The thrilling experience of witnessing man-made but natural surroundings appeals to everyone.
The entry fee is Rs 1,000. This includes all the activities, attractions, and winter wear. The Session time is 1 Hour.
Yes, you can purchase tickets at the entrance. However, it is recommended to book them online in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
No, visitors of all ages can enjoy the snow activities. However, children below a certain age, pregnant women, and elders might require supervision.
No, you can rent winter wear and gear at Delhi Snow World. Wear comfortable footwear.
Yes, photography is allowed, however, use of selfie sticks and tripods has restrictions for safety reasons.
No, tickets once purchased will not be RETURNED /CANCELLED/ REFUNDED.
The nearest metro station to Snow World Noida is the Noida Sector 18 Metro Station on Blue Line.
Snow World Noida is Open all 7 days of the week from 11 AM to 10 PM. There are 6 Sessions at Snow World. The last slot time is 8 PM.
Snow World Noida Open all 7 days of the week from 11 AM to 10 PM.
Yes, Snow World Noida is very Safe. It has professional trainers to help you around.
The total duration per session is 1 hour which is divided into:
Snow Room : 45 mins & Reception : 15 mins